Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blog 1. 9-9-09


During one of my first adventures into circle center mall i wandered into the food court and stumbled upon Currito Burrito. I was hungry, really hungry. I needed something to fill me up so I look into Currito Burrito. It looks like Chipotle and i wanted it to be Chipotle. It was kind of eerie the way it was set up. It was almost exactly like Chipotle. Although, they had some minor little changes the overall presentation of the food chain was an exact copy of Chipotle. But, did it taste like chipotle? I was on a mission to score one of these burritos and try it out for myself. So, i ordered what i usually order at chipotle. However, to my dismay it was a little more expensive. More than ten dollars with chips and a drink. I sit down to look upon this burrito and it looks and smells exactly like a chipotle burrito. When i dig in however; i soon learn that this is not chipotle. In the end, this might look, smell, even have the same menu items. But, this will never subsitute a good solid Chipotle Burrito. Their design in setup will trick you into thinking its Chipotle, but really its not. You've Been Warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment