Monday, October 26, 2009

Cell phones.


I really hate my cell phone. I know touch screens are the way of the future or what not, but personally i think thats a load crap. I mean, seriously. Why would i want a phone in which the screen works when it wants to. I know your supposed to calibrate it and stuff, but its lame when you have to calibrate it every freaking time. I just want a phone made with all buttons that works. Not this stick as many things on the touch screen as possible. junk touch screens. I mean, i dont want to sound like a debbie downer or anything, but seriously its lame. We need to make a comeback for the buttons.

1 comment:

  1. tsssk..tsssk...

    I have touch screen phone and i don't have to calibrate mine. There are so many things you can do with a touch than a "button" phone. It sounds like you haven't looked at both ends of this technology. We're moving forward and you're being left behind.

    ReplyDelete